- Serendipity (Davis Islands) – Quirky gift shop built on incense and candles, designer greeting cards, jewelry and unusual gifts that will have you thinking “why didn’t I think of that?
- Wag (Davis Islands) –Spoil your pooch at this pet lifestyle store retailing all natural dog foods, snacks and cookies and some glam accessories for your diva dog. www.wagoftampa.com
- Old Tampa Book Company (Downtown) - Browse shelves filled with over 40,000 rare, out-of-print, and classic books and sidewalk sale bins with $1 books every day. www.oldtampabookcompany.com
- Agora (Ybor) – Eastern-influenced, quirky home decor shop with candles, incense, tapestries and all things Zen. www.shopagora.com
- Revolve Clothing (Ybor) – Buy one of a kind at this clothing and accessory boutique that sells, buys and swaps vintage and eccentric styles. On The Web.
Why Not Boutique (MacDill Ave.) - Any grandmother, sister, girlfriend or other woman in your life will be happy with a unique gift from this green boutique. www.whynotboutique.com
Disco Dolls (408 N. Howard Ave.) - Vintage fashion shop working overtime as a hair salon, fashion consulation provider and tailor. http://www.thediscodolls.com/
Penelope T Boutique (SoHo) – A well-edited mix of women’s clothing and accessories from tried and true labels, plus up-and-coming design talent not to be found elsewhere. Find it on Facebook.
La France (Ybor) – Catering to the classic tastes of men and women vintage lovers by providing retro clothing, jewelry, accessories, hats and more. Find it on Facebook.
- Downtown Friday Market - Every Friday through May 27; 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Ybor Saturday Market - Every Saturday Year Round; 9:00 am – 3:00 pm (Summer Hours 9:00 am – 1:00 pm begin May 7)
- Seminole Heights Sunday Market - Every Second Sunday, October through May; 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Hyde Park Village Fresh Market – Every First Sunday, 11:00 am – 3:00 pm
Tampa’s Best Shopping Districts and Malls
- Old Hyde Park Village - Quaint shopping district with specialty shops and boutiques in an outdoor atmosphere. (The Village hosts events all year round so keep checking back for details.)
- International Plaza and Bay Street (2223 N. West Shore Blvd.) -Your high end, shopping experience with four fashionable department stores, over 200 specialty shops and Bay Street at the Plaza… an open-air village of fine restaurants and small boutiques.
- West Shore Plaza (250 N. West Shore Blvd.) - Classic mall shopping and food court dining with attached restaurants and feature movie theater.
Travling to Tampa to shop? For a good choice of hotels with discount prices, visit Place to stay in Tampa (FL) for more information.